HTML/JavaScript

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Celebrating SIX with a twirl at the ice skating rink!



Kenzie & Lexi turned SIX on March 3rd and we celebrated the Friday before with a party at the ice skating rink in Carouge.  After a week of rain, we were extremely lucky to get a bit of blue sky & sunshine just in time for the party.  The girls had a blast celebrating their birthday with their friends & I loved preparing this special day for them (and even survived my first attempt at making a fondant cake)!

Kenzie, at six, you continue to make us laugh each & every day.  You have the most creative mind & are constantly inventing & building new things and coming up with funny stories.  You are extremely strong willed and will accomplish anything you put your mind to (sometimes to the chagrin of your parents).    You love running & football (soccer).  In the second term you are the only girl in your grade playing soccer, but it does not phase you (you didn't even realize it until your sister pointed it out).  I love watching you hold your own with all the boys.  You are strong, loving & have a huge heart.  We love you to the moon & back and can't imagine our lives without you.

Lexi, at six, you continue to be our sweet, tender hearted girl.  You are compassionate, considerate and generous.  You are so smart & curious and ask me a 100 questions a day. You love gymnastics and turn anything and everything into a jungle gym.  You love animals and you really wanted a puppy for your birthday (you still miss Tobi like crazy).  You still like to snuggle and will grab my hand through out the day and give it 3 squeezes (signaling "I love you").  You melt my heart.  We love you to infinity and are so blessed to have you in our lives.

While you are each so unique, and have your own interests, you are best friends.  Nothing makes me happier to see you love & support one another!

Happy 6th Birthday, Kenzie & Lexi!  I can't believe my babies are "more than one hand!"  I am so proud to be your mama!















No comments:

Post a Comment